- ATM Half Marathon 2017 (inclusive of 21km, 10km and 5km fun run respectively) is organised in accordance to the rules and regulations of Muse Group Sdn Bhd, hereby referred to as “The Organiser”.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photograph, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this race and its participants for any legitimate purpose, including promotion, placements and commercial advertising.
- ATM Half Marathon 2017 is organised by Muse Group Sdn Bhd and sanctioned by Negeri Sembilan Amature Athletic Association (NSAAA) . The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event without any prior notification, in which case, the fees are non-refundable. By signing up for this event, you acknowledged your consent to receive future events notification and products information from The Organiser via email.
- Participants must meet the qualifying age to compete in the their respective category:
- 21KM Run Open - 16 years old and above on race day
- 21KM Run Veteran - 40 years old and above on race day
- 10KM Run Open - 15 years old and above on race day
- 10KM Run Veteran - 40 years old and above on race day
- 5 KM Fun Run- 7 years old - 15 years old and above on race day
- Participant must reach the age stipulated above on the 31st of December 2017 to qualify to join the run
- Participation is open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike.
- Participants below the age of 18 must seek parental or guardian consent and must be under their supervision at all the time. All info are required to fill in the relevant indemnity form when registering online. Failing which, The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the participant.
- Participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult. This applies for 5KM and 10KM only. Participants under the age 12 are strictly prohibited from joining the 21KM category.
- Registration will not be accepted after the closing date.
- Race entry is non-transferable and non-refundable. To ensure that your race details are correct, please check and update your personal particulars by Saturday, 30 September 2017.
- Please note that only changes to personal particulars will be accepted. The Organiser reserves the right to close registration before the official closing date should participation reaches its capacity before the date mentioned.
- The Organiser will not be responsible for any dispute arising from incomplete details given by participants.
- Participants agreed to abide by all stipulated Rules and Regulations by The Organiser (Muse Group Sdn Bhd) upon submission of the registration form and payment made for the purpose of this event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries.
- All runners under the military category are required to produce their military identification during race pack collection. Failure to provide will forfeit the military discount.
- Confirmation slip will be sent to the participant’s email address after the registration is successfully complete. Each participant can only take part in a single competitive category.
- The registration will only be completed when full payment is made.
- The actual distance of the respective competitive categories will be subjected to further confirmation with the sanctioning party before the race event.
- Military discounts are offered to all active, reserved and retired military personnel.
- Military discounts eligible for all Army, Navy, Airforce, auxiliary military and civilians working for Ministry of Defence.
- All runners under the military category are required to produce their military identification during race pack collection. Failure to provide will forfeit the military discount of 25%.
- No race pack will be delivered to Military participants.
- Groups of individuals may register in bulk under Group Registration.
- Group registration is open to Malaysian Residents only. Minimum number of Participants per group is 10 runners.
- Each group can select either one distance category or a mixture of any distance categories in the 21km, 10km and 5km.
- Payments of registration fee can be made either by issuing a cheque to The Organiser or remitting to the Organiser’s bank account.
- There will be no mailing option of Race Pack available for Participants who register under Group Registration.
- All Participants will be ranked as individuals in their respective distance categories and all other Rules and Regulations apply.
- How to register as per below
- Group leader to submit the order on our online Registration portal with the number of runners (e.g 20pax) and distance categories (e.g 5km, 10km & 21km).
- The Organiser will email you an invoice for the registration fee within 5 working days.
- Once your payment is confirmed, we will send you an email with a link for you to redeem the special group codes.
- The codes are for the registered runners to register on our website without any additional payments.
- Registrations must be completed before the registration deadline (30th September 2017).
- The codes can only be use for the slots paid based on the invoice that we sent. Any additional registrants need to submit a new order.
- All unused slots will be forfeited should your runners fail to complete their registrations before the registration deadline (30th September 2017).
- Additional registrants can be added by submitting the new order with no minimum number of participants as long as they are under same Group name and leader.
Race Pack Collection
- While every reasonable precaution will be taken by The Organiser to ensure participants' safety, participants take part at their own risks and The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any unattended bags at the event premises for security reasons and will not be responsible for any losses or damages to the belongings. Only registered runners for the respective category are allowed access to the Start Point.
- Runners must wear their assigned number bib on the front of their running attire near his/her chest area at all times during the race. Participants not wearing a number bib will be taken off the course by the officials and may result in disqualification.
- A participant's failure to observe the Rules and Regulations may result in disqualification.
- A grace period of 5 minutes after the commencement of the race will be given for latecomers. Any participant who reports later than this grace period will not be allowed to participate in the race. Latecomers should be aware that their timings commence when the race begins. Latecomers are not eligible for prize winning.
- Road closure will be lifted after 4 hours from the first flag off and the roads will be re-opened to vehicular traffic. Participants will then continue the race on the footpath at their own risk. Support vehicles or pacers (other than officially appointed by The Organiser) are not allowed.
- A deposit of RM100 or equivalent must accompany the appropriate protest and will be refunded if the protest is successful. All decisions made by the Appeal Board shall be final and irrefutable. The Organiser reserves the right to stop any participant deemed physically unfit (i.e. severe physical harm) from continuing the race. All participants are required to report at the Start Point at least 30 minutes prior to flag-off time.
- Any disputes arising from the participation in the ATM Half Marathon 2017 competitive race shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Malaysia under the law of Malaysia Arbitration Court. A participant who protests against another competitor or notifies of violation by a contestant must do so in writing to The Organiser within 30 minutes of the release of the official results.
- In accordance with IAAF Rules, a runner must retire from the race immediately if requested by any member of the official medical staff. No pets or any form of wheel-run objects or transport, e.g. prams, pushchairs, shoes with rollers etc, are allowed on the running route. All participants who successfully complete the race will be awarded a Finisher's Medal at the Finish Line, with the race bib as proof of participation. All participants who successfully complete the race will be awarded an Online Certificate of Achievement, to be downloaded by participants. Participants who fail to complete or was disqualified will not be awarded with a Certificate of Achievement. All participants must only wear their assigned race bib. Transfer of race bib is strictly not allowed.
Race Pack Delivery (RPD)
- All registered participants are to collect their race packs which include the Race Bib, Race T-Shirt and race pack at the race expo which will be held on the 10th and 11th of November. The venue will be at Padang IJED, Kem Si Rusa, Port Dickson.
- Race pack will NOT be issued to the participants after the designated collection period
- For collection, please bring along the confirmation slip or NRIC/Passport for verification purposes.
- Military personnel must produce their Military identity card to avoid the forfeit of the military discount.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse participants without the required documents from collecting their race packs.
- If participants are unable to collect their Race Pack in person, they may authorize a representative to collect on behalf. Please download the authorization of collection form from the website.
- In the registration portal, you have the option of having your Rack Pack delivered to your given mailing address. Mailing Option for Race Pack is available within Malaysia only. Additional fees apply: RM15.00 per runner for Peninsular Malaysia and RM18.00 per runner for East Malaysia.
- If you choose this option for your race pack when you signed up, your Rack Pack will be couriered to the address provided in the registration forms starting on 3rd November 2017 and latest by 8th November 2017.
- Please note that the mailing service for Race Pack is not applicable for foreign residents and participants in these categories: Group Registration and Sponsored Entries.
- Malaysian Residents (except Group Registrations and Sponsored Entries) can choose upon registration whether he/she prefers to use the postal service delivery of their Race Entry Pack.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any undelivered Race Packs due to incorrect or incomplete address.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any undelivered Race Packs due to unavailability of receiver at the delivery address.
- Undelivered Race Packs will be returned to the Organizer and Participants must collect their Race Pack on collect from info counter on event day.
- We would refund the undelivered race kit when the participants collect from info counter on event day).
Safety & Medical Advisory
- All participants must attach the assigned Bib on the front of their running attire. The adopted timing device is the sole means of race timing measurement.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any inaccuracy in participant’s race timings. An identification antenna is embedded in the timing device for competitive runners.
- The runner’s particulars and timings will be recorded electronically. Runners who fail to bring their race Bib on the event day will not participate as competitive runners.
- The Organizer will not refund runners who forget to bring their race bib on the race day.
- Competitive runners are to run through the gantries set up at various points of the route. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
- The cut off time for the run is be 4hrs for 21km, 3hrs for 10km, 1hr 30mins for 5km.
- Should any participant feel unwell in the course of the race, he/she should stop and seek immediate medical attention at designated medical posts.
- Participants should prepare themselves adequately and gradually increase the duration and intensity of their training over several weeks prior to the event. Participants should ensure that they are well-rested and well-hydrated prior to the run. Participants are advised not to attend the event should they have fever, cough, breathing difficulties or severe muscle ache.
- Participants are advised to consult their medical practitioner to certify them fit to participate in the event. Participants who have doubts about their suitability to participate in this event (e.g. those on medication or those who have had recent health complaints) are advised to consult their medical practitioner prior to participation in the event.
- To minimize injuries, always do at least 15 minutes of warm-up/stretching before the start and at the end of your trainings and on the race day. Participants are advised against the consumption of alcohol or stimulants or any kind of drugs within 24 hours of the race day. Participants are advised to dress lightly for the run and ensure that they are well-rested & hydrated on the day of the event.
- Winners will be determined based on timing reflected by the timing chip(Net time)
- All prize winners must report to the NSAAA booth within 30 minutes after completing the race
- All winners must go through a series of doping test. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.
- All prize winners must pass the doping test according to the WADA guidelines.